Tuesday, 28 June 2011

TB Test Booked

Another requirement of the settlement visa, or for anyone wishing to stay in the for UK longer than six months, is that they must have a test certificate showing that they are clear of infectious tuberculosis.  The TB test certs can only be issued by the IOM (International Organisation of Migration) in Bangkok.

Today Janny called the IOM and has booked her appointment for 11th July. 

I will write another post about exactly whats involved and how she gets on, after she has had her test.

No comments:

Post a Comment