- You secretly can't wait for the next episode of your wife's favourite Lakhorn. Even if you haven't got a clue whats going on......Eastenders & Corrie just no longer cut it!
- You walk at half the pace you used to
- You try to memorise your dreams before choosing the weeks lottery numbers
- You feel like a movie without a ghost or guru is not worth watching
- You can eat meals which normally you would have considered too hot but now have "no feeling"
- You have worn a buddhist "good luck" string bracelet for years, want to take it off but just cant bring yourself to do it
- You feel the urge to "wai" your parents when you go round for dinner
- You can comfortably eat all of your meals on the living room floor....without feeling like an arthritic old man
- It feels "cool" if the central heating has been on for anything less than 23hrs a day
- You can eat EVERY part of a chicken, fish etc without gagging at the thought